Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What my Politician has been up too part 2.

My other politician I chose to follow was Robert Casey Jr. He is a U.S. Senator that represents Pennsylvania for about 4 years now. Robert Casey has sponsored 174 bills since Jan 4, 2007. 170 haven't made it out of committee and unfortunately none were successfully enacted. Casey has co-sponsored 736 bills during the same time period. Some of his recently sponsered bills include the  Fallen Heroes of 9/11 Act,  Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011, Extensions for emergency relief for  morgages and other payments, Computer Science Education Act of 2011, and the National Opportunity/Community Renewal Act. Casey sounds like a caring guy who shares my same views, I hope he can get some of his bills he wants enacted to get enacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment